We are looking for Salesforce Developer/Senior Developer position that will support business solutions in our CRM with a core focus on upmarket projects. This position will be dynamic and challenging and we are looking for the right individual that can think on their feet and really embrace new challenges as they come along.
- Design and develop scalable solutions on Sales cloud
- Produce well designed, testable, efficient code with high quality
- Evaluate existing code and develop plans to reduce technical debt over time and establishing technical roadmap with system architects
- Leverage expert knowledge of demand marketing, Q2C and revenue to implement new business functions within Salesforce
- Maintain and optimize full lifecycle software development using standard configuration, Apex, VisualForce, API’s and Force.com applications
- Coordinate and collaborate with other developers and team members to obtain requirements, develop solution design, manage UATs and post go-live activities
- Establish best practices and development standards
- Participate in reviewing and debugging existing source code and resolve support requests for existing environments
- Work with Sales teams on business prioritization, project implementation and post go-live activities
- Host presentations and trainings to professional peers
- Updates job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; participates in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Skills and Certifications
- Salesforce Developer 1 and 2, Sales/Service/Marketing Certification (current)
- 7+ years in Salesforce development with strong understanding of the Salesforce Security model with hands-on experience in Salesforce configuration / customization using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes, Salesforce Shield, AURA, Lighting web components (LWC).
- 5+ years of designing and developing enterprise level applications in similar long-term roles
- Experience in SaaS technology environment
- Experience working in sales cloud, service cloud, service console, communities.
- Knowledge of Zuora, Netsuite, and other enterprise business systems preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and continuous integration environments
- Data management preferred (SQL, XML, JSON, Hibernate)
- Web services experience preferred (REST, SOAP)
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages.
Senior Software Engineer / Technical Architect - Salesforce
- The Salesforce Technical Architect possesses broad knowledge across multiple development platforms and draws on their skills and experience to assess customer requirements and architecture in order to design secure, high-performance technical solutions that maximize the potential to ensure a continuous flexible, reliable and secure Salesforce platform.
- The candidate will be responsible for owning and delivering complex cloud-based solutions using technologies such Salesforce, AWS and J2EE. The candidate will be responsible for owning the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development). The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- The candidate will own reviewing design elements and signing off on the overall technical design. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams. The candidate must also be able to identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches. The candidate must also have experience providing level of effort estimates for technical portion of solutions.
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- End to End implementation experience with the Salesforce platform
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to clients
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, SLDS, JAVA, .Net, JS
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
- Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security
- Understanding of Salesforce Communities
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a solution
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 2-4 years experience in a SFDC Architecture role.
- At least 4 years experience with Integration technologies
- Working knowledge of security concepts such as single sign on and data security
- At least 4 years experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods
- Must: Salesforce Platform Developer 1 and 2, Application / System Architect
- Good to Have - Both Systems and Application Architect Certifications
Dynamic Job Descriptions
These positions are a full-time position located in India, Pune office. Remore is available. This role will be transformed to Onshore once the pandemic situation is under control.
Technical Solution Architect (Experience Level less than 10 years)
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Technical Solution Architect is responsible for the overall design of the delivered software. The Technical Solution Architect translates the business requirements to systems/technical requirements and/or designs to ensure they are in line with the designed software architecture. The Technical Solution Architect is also responsible for guiding the development teams in implementing solutions in accordance with solution architecture designs and principles. The technical solution architect creates and maintains the development guidelines. The technical solution architect advises on integration, migration, and technical architecture. Making technical decisions on adding new components to the software landscape of the customer.
Key areas of responsibility, KPIs:
- Knowledge of branch and business processes
- Knowledge of architecture patterns
- Knowledge of our software
- Keeping up to date with the latest domain specific software
- Knowledge management
- Quality of documentation
- Quality of job journals
- Adhering to internal procedures
- MS Dynamics 365 Business Central
- MS Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- LS Retail
- Business Intelligence
Technical Architect (> 5 years)
- We are looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement Solution Architect with experience in solution development and functional analysis into large-scale enterprise Dynamics 365 architecture with a hands-on approach in designing and leading the implementation of Dynamics 365 products.
- The Solution Architect will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- Be a champion for both technical and functional solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of new features and technology
- Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical and functional capabilities
- Define training needs within the team and coach other team members
- Deliver all consultancy according to the Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour
- Lead the design and development of sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box Dynamics 365 functionality, giving a unique selling point and also a resalable asset
- Be responsible for ensuring our pre-sales engagements are delivered with the same rigour and attention to detail as our client engagements
- Deep and broad knowledge of technical capabilities of Dynamics 365, including appropriate certification. Must be able to show good knowledge of practices for Dynamics 365.
D365 ERP Developer
Enterprise resource planning is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age. You’ll be solving your client’s challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions with Dynamics 365. You’ll design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems. You’ll get to work on systems and applications for market sale, as well as large-scale proprietary software for our own use.
Working in the ERP software development team, you’ll:
- Use Dynamics AX to design, develop, document, test and debug new modules and extensions
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual designs and business requirements
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
- Support colleagues in tracing during prototyping
- Travel, as needed.
You love an informal environment where you can use your initiative to direct your own work and support junior colleagues. You’re flexible and can switch between projects and processes while maintaining focus. You understand how businesses work inside and out, and pair your proven technical capabilities with your great interpersonal skills to offer both technical and operational support.
Your experience ideally includes:
- Working with Microsoft Dynamics AX or 365
- Experience using the X++ programming language
- A solid grasp of organizational policies and process
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- At least three years of relevant professional experience
Microsoft PowerUser - Developer
- We are currently seeking a PowerUser-Developer to join our team. This position is a full-time position located in India, Pune office. Remore is available. This role will be transformed to Onshore once the pandemic situation is under control.
- You will work on a wide variety of projects for a wide variety of clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- We typically ask our candidates to have a competency in one or more of the technologies we employ. We have then successfully cross-trained our team members to also contribute in other areas. Here is a list of the technologies we have used to create custom systems for our clients”.
- The ideal candidate for this position will be very detail oriented and have a proven track record in handling complex situations with sound logic and a structured approach.
- offers a casual, flexible and fast-paced environment with a wide variety of clients and projects. We also offer a competitive pay and benefits package with flexibility to meet your needs.
Sr ERP Developer (MS Dynamics)
Roles AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, deliver, and support ERP and HCM related integrations, data conversions and validation activities.
- Resolve issues and defects reported.
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems.
- Perform mass data loads, leveraging tools such as Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB).
- Configure and administer security to ensure appropriate control of access to data and the system and perform periodic access audits.
- Deploy software tools, processes, and metrics as required for the ERP systems including report mechanisms and integrations.
- Develop quality assurance procedures and test plans for developed solutions.
- Test and evaluate new releases and associated integrations.
- Develop, manage, and maintain scheduled data integration tasks.
- Submit all coded solutions to a secured version control system.
- Ensure all configuration and setup updates follow proper documentation and change control processes.
- Collaborate with functional and technical stakeholders to optimize business processes.
- Collaborate with business partners to identify areas for modification in existing programs
- Assist business partners with complex report development; oversee deployment of reports and security assignments.
- Work closely with business partners and trainers to provide requirements, testing and training materials
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts for integrations, reports, and extensions of the ERP functionality
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or similar field or commensurate experience.
- 7+ years’ experience in ERP development in Microsoft Dynamics for Planning, Purchasing inventory, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and Accounting.
- Experience developing third-party integrations with ERP.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding business process fluency, with a strong ability to discuss processes in enough detail to gain insight into the underlying business problem or opportunity.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies.
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues.
- Demonstrated success in networking and cross-functional collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; must have interpersonal finesse to interact effectively within the organization and with external suppliers.
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data and solutions to problems.
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel to produce written reports and data extracts.
Microsoft Dynamics Developer - Azure/crm
Data Integration Technologies
Job Description :
- As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 Developer, you will be responsible for developing, deploying, customizing, and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM. You should possess expertise in setting up CRM Portal and customization of portal pages and forms.
Job Location - Pune/Onshore (Work from Home also available)
- Required Skills - MS Dynamics CRM, REST API
- Optional Skills - Salesforce
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manages Dynamics 365 CRM implementations.
- Implementing and managing Dynamics 365 CRM custom solutions.
- Developing and Managing Custom application and their integrations with Dynamics 365
- Managing Dynamics 365 integrations with Azure services.
- Extensive experience designing CRM customization, workflows, portals, plugins and Client scripting
- Well versed with Dynamics 365 Ecosystem Architecture and Business Processes.
- Expert in Dynamics 365 CRM development including customization, plugins, custom workflows, client scripts, security configuration and Portal development
- Expert in developing and managing Dynamics 365 integrations with Azure services like App services, Azure functions, Azure service bus and Azure storage.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM Developer
- Strong technical expertise of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM 20162015
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM365
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM365 modules
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
As a member of the Information Systems team, the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer will be responsible for the technical evolution and support for the Client's Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 on-premise solution. Client's CRM implementation supports HR, Timekeeping & Project Finance, and Service Desk functions. The CRM Developer will be responsible for leading the internal development and customization function for Microsoft Dynamics. This includes architecting all future bug fixes, change request, and platform migrations to bring into the Dynamics 365 framework. Minimally a Bachelor degree or equivalent in an appropriate major plus 7-10 years of relevant professional experience is required.
- Assume responsibility of existing customizations and solutions from third-party vendor. Will require enhancing existing documentation and analysis of current solution components.
- Implement a structured development & testing process for new internal CRM development function
- Implement and manage development, test, and production environments to support high quality internal development, testing and production deployment practices
- Develop a plan and lead the technical effort to move the system to Dynamic 365
- Collaborate with team and end users to implement new Microsoft Dynamics CRM features and solutions.
- Manage Production software deployment and upgrade activities
- Core Competency Requirements
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, web service programming, development, and application integration capabilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in / with Customizing and creating CRM entities
- Understanding and implementing CRM business workflows and processes
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new systems and related business processes in the following areas: Human Resources, Finance, Project Management and Accounting, Customer Support/Help Desk and Document Management, etc.
- Effectively collaborate with colleagues in multiple locations and time zones, including India, Israel, the UK and the US. At time this will require adjusting work hours.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Able to juggle multiple projects and initiatives and effectively manage conflicting demands and priorities
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills required with both internal team members and external customer users and 3rd party vendors
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes with an architectural design mindset
- Able to think “outside of the box”
- Independent, self-tutoring, and able to work under pressure while being professional and polite
- Ability to work from home via the internet
- During government or company imposed restrictions
- When off-hour collaboration or troubleshooting is necessary
CRM 365 Technical developer
- 8 to 12 years of experience as a CRM Developer ( Technical 365 MS Dynamic CRM)
- Preferred Skills: Knowledge about ASP.NET, C#, MVC, JQUERY is a plus Knowledge about SQL Server, T-SQL. Experience working with TFS Experience with data migration tool Scribe Nice to have experience working with Agile Development
Desired Candidate Profile
Who can join ASAP- Joining Bonus applicable.